1. Behavior. You will behave appropriately on Figma.com/community (or such successor site designated by Figma, “Figma Community”) at all times. In particular, you will not, and will not encourage or assist third parties to:
a. Allow others to use your access to the Figma Community;
b. circumvent or disable any security or other technological features or measures of the Figma Community;
c. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms relevant to the Figma Community (except to the extent that such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law);
d. remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Figma Community;
e. use the Figma Community to build competitive products or services (or otherwise compete with Figma or its affiliates);
f. upload or publish to the Figma Community any data subject to specific governmental regulation, such as Personal Data as defined under GDPR, medical information, financial information, or government identifiers;
g. upload or publish to the Figma Community (or otherwise use the Figma Community to develop) anything that: (i) is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive; (iii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; (iv) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; (v) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vi) otherwise violates any of Figma’s acceptable use policies or community guidelines (currently available here);
h. upload or publish to the Figma Community anything that: (i) interferes with, disrupts, damages, harms, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the machines, hardware, devices, servers, networks, data, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Figma users, Figma or any network operator; or (ii) creates a spammy user experience, including, without limitation, by posting repetitive content or misleading information about an application’s purpose;
i. upload or publish to the Figma Community anything that violates the intellectual property rights of others;
j. use the Figma Community other than in compliance with the documentation available at figma.com/help and applicable laws and regulations; or
k. upload or publish to the Figma Community or use the Figma Community to transmit or store any software viruses,Trojan horses, worms, or other destructive program or code.
2. Community Contributions. You may submit applications and materials to the Figma Community for use by others (“Community Contributions”), subject to the following terms:
a. You will make Community Contributions available in accordance with Figma’s standard licensing requirements for Figma Community.
b. You represent and warrant that:
i. You have all necessary rights to submit the Community Contributions; and
ii. use of the Community Contributions as permitted by the license they are offered under will not (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (b) violate any applicable law or regulation.
c. Security and Privacy.
i. You represent and warrant that its Community Contributions will follow industry best practices on security and privacy.
ii. If your Community Contribution sends data from users to you or third parties, you will get prior explicit permission for such activities.
iii. You grant Figma permission to conduct security testing on your Community Contributions, including, at Figma’s option and in Figma’s sole discretion, penetration testing and submission to bug bounty programs.
3. Community Resources. The Figma Community may make available (under various licenses) applications and materials that are created by third parties or by Figma (collectively, “Community Resources”). Community Resources are licensed to you directly by the creator responsible for the respective Community Resource, and subject to the terms of such license. As further described in Section 5 below, you are solely responsible for vetting the suitability of any Community Resources (and their corresponding license terms) for your intended purposes.
4. Remedies. Figma reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Figma Community, or to block or remove your Community Contributions for any or no reason.
5. WARRANTY WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE, THE FIGMA COMMUNITY AND ALL COMMUNITY RESOURCES ARE MADE AVAILABLE AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE, AND FIGMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE FIGMA COMMUNITY OR COMMUNITY RESOURCES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHER. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT KNOWN OR DISCOVERABLE. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE, IN NO EVENT WILL FIGMA BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE FIGMA COMMUNITY OR COMMUNITY RESOURCES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES. WHERE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW IN FULL OR IN PART, THIS DISCLAIMER AND/OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; HOWEVER, THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED ABOVE SHALL BE INTERPRETED IN A MANNER THAT, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, MOST CLOSELY APPROXIMATES AN ABSOLUTE DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF ALL LIABILITY.