Kick up dust and make a mark on your project’s field with a 5-part analysis that trains teams to outperform the competition.
You don’t need to be a well-seasoned athlete to score on the playing field. Keep your eye on the ball with our strategy diamond model.
Batter up: Stay focused and ensure the team hits all your business needs.
Team huddle: Chew on the key questions that will factor into the strategic planning process of your business strategy.
Round the bases: Clarify goals and discern paths toward success.
Whether you worship the Yankees or yearn for a Cubs comeback, the merit of a strong team is not up for debate. Get your whole project team together to practice pitches, volley enthusiasm, and spit out snappy ideas with FigJam’s free tools and widgets.
Running circles around your diamond is just the start. Try FigJam’s free strategic planning templates for workflow that’s in a whole new ballpark.
Prepare for the big step with an interactive template that simplifies the plan.
Locate gaps in your business’s functionality for overall improvement.
Find a free FigJam resource that fits your company's needs like a beloved baseball glove.
Shaped like, yep, a diamond, a strategy diamond uses all four sides and an open center to diagram the five key elements of business planning.
Strategy diamonds are invaluable for visualizing complex moving parts and preparing for a project’s launch. FigJam’s free strategy diamond template makes this process a walk in the (ball)park, with collaborative widgets and customizable features.
Whether you’re in the bottom of the 7th inning or just getting started on your strategy diamond framework, your business model should take these important considerations into account:
1. Be sure the whole team understands project priorities and goals.
2. Design a plan that illustrates and schedules all forward motion.
3. Take time to celebrate milestones.
4. Address any setbacks that arise.
5. Constantly evaluate your progress to ensure you’re on track.
With thoughtfulness and flexibility, your business strategy can get you far.
Your strategy diamond analysis should cover five key categories. Each task explored will fall under one of these umbrella terms:
1. Arenas (i.e., where your product will be used and sold).
2. Differentiators (i.e., elements that set your product apart, like innovative technology).
3. Vehicles (i.e., how to get your project out there via partnerships and internal development).
4. Staging (i.e., order of steps, from optimization to expansion).
5. Economic Logic (i.e., the financials of your project and selling plan).