- The newly released easing curves are now available in the API.
- The existing
reactionsproperty returns multiple reactions to support this newly launched feature.
spreadproperty in ShadowEffect to match the newly released spread feature.
rescalefunction to match to toolbar's Scale Tool.
masterComponentproperty has been renamed to
- The QuickJS runtime used to sandbox plugin code has been upgraded to the latest version. Exceptions thrown will now contain a property stack trace (e.g. in the
(new Error()).stack). Note that you could previously get stack traces using the Developer VM, which also supports the
setSharedPluginDatanamespace argument now supports the characters
.and uppercase characters.
- Fixed an issue where
exportAsImageAPI would sometimes would fail to render nodes correctly due to instances not being updated.
- Fixed an issue where plugins could sometimes set a non-invertible affine transform to
- Fixed an issue where cloning a component via
.clone()would not trigger library updates for publishing.
- Fixed an issue where very long plugin names would stretch the plugin window.