Introducing FigJam Plugins for public beta! We're introducing a number of APIs and events to enable plugin development in FigJam.
editorTypeis now required in manifests. Specifying an editorType will control the APIs your plugin has access to in each editor, and whether your plugin shows up in Figma Design or FigJam (or both).
figma.editorType: returns either
figjamand enables you to have conditional logic in your plugin depending on the editor it’s run in.
FigJam Plugins only:
- Timer support with figma.timer object
- StickyNode type. Create a StickyNode with createSticky
- ConnectorNode type. Create a ConnectorNode with createConnector
- ShapeWithTextNode type. Create a ShapeWithTextNode with createShapeWithText
- StampNode type.
- UI addition: In FigJam relaunch buttons are shown in the in-line property menu of a node.
- UI addition: We added all of the same plugin menus that you have in Figma (e.g. right-click menu, top-left menu, quick actions)